BLOOMING. BLOSSOMING. BUILDING.
I'm opening, blooming and blossoming so beautifully. Writing has become my refuge and I seek it every opportunity that I get. -Grey
June has been a month full of surprises for me. Some good, some blah.
I completed a very unique piece titled Half & Half that received an outpouring of unexpected support. In all honesty, I wrote the book on a whim as a project that was placed on my heart. I call it my assignment from God. Well, I'm so happy that I followed his guidance and penned about Heartleigh & Levee. The two weren't very difficult to write, but there were times I thought the world would hate them. Yet, I continued pushing and created my most successful book to date!
Thank you so much for your continued support!
*In other news*
- Half & Half has almost reached 100 reviews and I am overly excited. This will be my first book with 100 reviews. If you haven't taken the time to share your thoughts, please do so.
- I'm penning. Slowly, but surely. I'm penning!
Grey Huffington Pens Riveting Romance Reads with Hot Heroines and Even Hotter Heroes - Who Adore Them - in a Collective Effort to Bring You Sheer Pleasure and Spice Up Your Life.
Specializing in AA Romance, Grey's mission is to combat the false notions Black Love is often haunted by and demonstrate to the world that it is worthy of praises.
- Half & Half: The Billion Boys Peaked at #2 in Urban Contemporary and remained in the top 70 for over 7 weeks.
- Wilde & Reckless: Peaked at #1 In Short Stories Bestsellers
- Wilde & Relentless: Peaked at #1 In Short Stories Bestsellers
- Syx & The City Short Series: Peaked at #3 In Short Stories Bestsellers
- Unearth Me: Peaked at #2 In Erotica Bestsellers